Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How Does So Much Time Go By???

I bet you all thought I fell off the face of the earth... It's been kind of crazy around here. We have put our house on the market as of last week. We have several homes we are looking at in the Quad City area. Three hours of driving time every day for Chris has gone on for too long. (over a year now!) We have an open house this weekend. Lots of time spent packing, cleaning and rearranging. I'll be glad when it's all over with.
Seminary is going well. Bro. Evans came to visit this morning. He is our Supervisor person from CES in this region. We had a very enjoyable visit and the kids really like him. I think that is probably what I am going to miss the most when we move, is teaching seminary in the morning.
Well, back to packing... I'll try to post more often. ( You notice I always say that)

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Well, it's good to know you are still on the face of the earth ;) I wish you luck in house hunting and with your open house.

Frisbies Forever said...

Yeah, we like you on the face of the earth. Good Luck and we love you!

Piepee said...

Well good luck with the move. My heart stopped a beat when I saw a new post. Wow. Enjoy your new changes.